Replacing old windows with new vinyl windows can provide numerous benefits. Firstly, vinyl windows are energy-efficient, which means they can significantly reduce your energy bills by keeping your home warmer in the winter and cooler in the summer. Additionally, vinyl windows require very little maintenance.
New windows can give your home a fresh, updated look, which can increase its curb appeal and resale value. In fact, replacing old windows is often cited as one of the best home improvement projects for a high return on investment.Finally, vinyl windows come in a wide variety of styles and colours, allowing you to customize your home's appearance to your liking.
We pride ourselves on having a team of highly skilled professionals who are well-versed in different types of vinyl windows. Our team has years of experience in window renovations, allowing us to provide our clients with the best possible service and expertise. Below are most common windows we install.
1. Double-hung windows: These windows are the most common type of vinyl window and have two operable sashes that slide up and down within the frame. You can therefore open them at bot top and bottom sashes.
2. Casement windows: Casement windows are hinged on one side and swing outward, providing excellent ventilation and a clear view.
3. Sliding windows: Sliding windows have one or more sashes that slide horizontally within the frame, making them ideal for areas with limited vertical space.
4. Awning windows: Awning windows are hinged at the top and swing outward, allowing ventilation while keeping out rain and debris.
5. Picture windows: Picture windows are fixed windows that do not open and are designed to provide an unobstructed view and let in natural light.
Consultation & Measurement
Our team will meet with you to discuss your specific needs and preferences, including window styles, materials, and energy efficiency options. Accurate measurements are taken of the existing windows to ensure a perfect fit for the new ones.
Preparation & Installation
The old windows are carefully removed and the openings are properly prepared for the new installations. It includes blueskin (Self-adhered weather barrier membrane), Tyvek, insulation foam and caulking. The new windows are precisely installed and secured in place, with a focus on proper weather sealing and insulation to ensure energy efficiency.
Our team will thoroughly clean up the work area, leaving your home neat and tidy.A final inspection is conducted to ensure that the windows are installed to the highest standards and are functioning properly.